Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank You


There's a lot of stuff I like.
I'm not particularly hard to please, so I thought I'd take this time to send out all my thank you notes for the week...
On the rare occasion that I happen to stumble across the Jimmy Fallon Show...I sometimes see his Thank You Notes bit.  It make me laugh every time.
Click HERE to watch some clips...If only I had my own background music...

1. Thank you Marie Callenders, for staying open until 10pm so Becky and I could get our $6.99 pie to share during this semi-annual pie sale. Even if we did have to drive to Chander to get it.

2. Thank you Becky for proving, yet again, that I can always count on you to make hideous faces in pictures. The same rule I gave Josh applies to her as well...If you do that in my picture...you will be put on the blog.  :)

3. Thank you Popcornopolis popcorn. Zebra kind.  You are delicious and your flavor makes me not mind the idea of gaining weight (for a few minutes). Go get some. Chandler Mall.


3. Thank you amazing Fall weather we've been having.  You make me smile like crazy.  - To all my wonderful hoodies: Here I come!!

4. Thank you October Break.  Thank you for being you.

5. Thank you blogging for giving me yet another thing to do instead of all the things I should be getting done.

6. Thank you Glitter Toes for making my feet look so jazzy.


7. Thank you Ross Dress 4 Less for introducing me to my new and fantastic Betseyville purse.


8. Thank you Picnik for making my photo editing much more fun!

9. Thank you stores for allowing Halloween to get here without making us feeling like you are cramming Christmas down our throats. I have seen no xmas commercials yet. Thank goodness.


I think I'll make this a reoccuring thing...
as long as I give the credit to Jimmy Fallon.
You have all witnessed it. This was not my idea...
There. All that legal stuff taken care of.   lol
Who would you write a thank you note to this week?

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

LOL you actually posted that picture.